februarie 23, 2015
Super Mamma`s Secret
People`s changing lifestyle is one of the main reasons restaurants keep developing. Today`s consumers are too busy to cook at home, although they want the flavor of a freshly baked bread without bothering to bake it themselves, or tasty and nutritious foods without having to wash the dishes afterwards. More and more singles, working parents or elderly people expect to have as many advantages as possible when it comes to their breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Although the future looks promising for the food industry, there is absolutely no guarantee in this line of business. Even the most famous restaurant owners can tell you that the food industry is not one that helps you get rich over night, but one that makes you work hard and earn a living.
For those interested, we will tell you some of the secrets that made the Super Mamma restaurant a success.
• A great story. Our clients know that twelve years ago you could go to Big Mamma and order a kebab menu for a very affordable price. Those who have stayed with us along the years have witnessed the restaurant`s development and changes that took place once we opened new restaurants and added to our menu cooked meals like those cooked by our mothers at home. And the rest is history.
• Keeping up with the trends. Super Mamma has not always had a diversity of products. Once the era of „healthy food” and the emphasis on fresh ingredients began, in a society where fast-food meant only fried food, Super Mamma chose to adapt to the trend and reinvented the concept of fast-food. For us, fast-food means now food served quickly.
• A flexible brand. Big Mamma represented at the beginning a place where you could order good sandwiches at even better prices, but once the tastes have changed, Big Mamma has transformed into a super mamma who promotes healthy meals.
• The presence in the community. Although quantity has its advantages, quality is that which creates a connection between us and our clients, employees and community. Through our several locations we wanted to be accessible to anyone looking to eat a warm cooked meal.
• Supporting the community. At Super Mamma we use many local products to ensure the freshness of the ingredients, thus investing and supporting the local economy.
• Prices. It is important for us that the prices are reasonable, but at the same time to maintain a high level of quality. We bear in mind the local economy and people`s lifestyle. The prices are attractive for families and elderly people, but also for students.
• Ambience. We wanted the ambience of the restaurants to be a relaxing one, pleasant and attractive for different categories of clients. That is why we have the comfortable couches, and during the warm seasons our clients can enjoy a sunny and warm day on the terraces of the two central locations, Super Mamma Bulevard and Super Mamma Bălcescu.
• The clients. Most of our clients are 18 to 30 years old, but we also attract families with children, through our qualified staff that attend to and entertain the children, and also because there is no smoking in any of our restaurants.